In our work, we use the so-called "liquid" metals produced by the New Zealand company METALIER COATINGS Ltd. designed for the metallization of any surface or in other words - to create a "metal veneer" with a thickness of 0.3 mm to 1.5 mm.
The revolutionary technology for "liquefying" of non-ferrous and ferrous metals, such as copper, brass, bronze, iron, aluminum, allows them to be applied to almost any material (glass, ceramics, all kinds of polymers, concrete, wood, building putty and grout, MDF, , Fiberboard, etc.)
The technology of "liquid" metals extends the constructive and decorative potential of any surface, giving it the appearance of a hard metal, which can then be processed by any mechanical and chemical means. It gives a unique opportunity to create any metal texture, any ways of natural metal aging, such as all kinds of patina for non-ferrous metals or rust for iron, etching, blackening, engraving, grinding and polishing ....
Areas of application of "liquid" metals in truth are endless - from doors, furniture facades and countertops to sculptures and logos on input groups.
ADVANTAGES OF "LIQUID" METALS
- NATURAL METALS. Copper, brass, bronze, aluminum, iron. 95% metal and 5% binder resins.
- UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES OF CREATION OF ANY METALLIC FACTURE AND TEXTURE. Grinding, polishing, relief, gloss, polish, patina, rust, blackening, aging, etc.
- DEGREE OF DENSITY of a metal coating is equal to the density and hardness of "cast" metals. Can be used as a floor covering or countertop.
- DOES NOT CONDUCT ELECTRICITY. Only iron is magnetized.
- 25 YEARS OF WARRANTY IN OPEN AIR and practically eternal life in the interior.
- ABSOLUTELY ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCT. After drying, the bonding resins become absolutely chemically inert and do not react with the environment in any way. Hence, the "zero" VOC selection is different, for example from acrylates.
- HIGH FIRE RESISTANCE AND FIRE SAFETY. When exposed to an open flame at a temperature of +200 C on a surface coated with "liquid" metals for 15 minutes, a mechanical deformation of only 0.3%.
We chose two high-tech and environmentally friendly materials produced by the French companies SeniDeco and DEFI.
Decorative concrete is an ultramodern, stable, light and economical, aesthetic alternative to "building" concrete.
The infinity of our creative possibilities and suggestions for creating all sorts of concrete textural "drawings", small, elegant details in the stencil technique, "unexpectedly" contrasting with the traditional industrial-brutal material. Concrete surfaces can also be inlaid with metals or colored resins ....
The range of decorative concrete is very wide - from countertops and walls to floor coverings in bathrooms and signboards on input groups ....
ADVANTAGES OF DECORATIVE CONCRETE
- NATURAL CONCRETE. Dry cement mixture and binder resins.
- HIGH DENSITY OF DENSITY. The possibility of use as flooring and countertops.
- LIES PRACTICALLY ON ANY SURFACE. Glass, metal, ceramics, polymers, wood, etc.
- POSSIBILITY OF USE IN OPEN AIR as facade material.
The modern market of decorative coatings is an unlimited number of offers and opportunities.
Our main criteria in the choice of materials are:
high design and technological parameters and ease of use
textural aesthetics and reliability.
Our perennial, incessant searches and experiments, a colossal experience in creating unique and unique decorative textures and effects is always
- clear understanding of the task
- invariably brilliant result
- an intuitive, subtle and unmistakable sense of current trends and trends in the decor market
The technique of monumental painting offered by us is not exactly a fresco, in its traditional sense.
Fresco (from the Italian fresco "fresh") is a wall painting on a damp plaster, very laborious, and therefore very expensive process. In order to optimize and reduce it, we use decorative plaster as an invoiced substrate with all sorts of effects of craquelure, sand, various inflows, etc.
To create a colorful painting layer, we apply a tempera - water-soluble, resistant paint based on natural natural pigments, diluting it with starch glue according to the traditional recipe.
After the paint layer has dried, the fresco is vintage (artificially aged) and covered with wax as a fixing and protective layer.
This technique of wall painting allows you to achieve the reliability and credibility of the effects of the old fresco, the durability and strength of the paint layer, which for decades will be protected from fading and destruction.
One of the most sought-after authentic materials for decorating walls, furniture and accessories in loft spaces and interiors in the style of Provence, on an equal footing with concrete, an old brick and a granary board, remains - VINTAGE PAINTING.
To achieve the most reliable and convincing effect of the faded and wiped old paint, we use a unique painting system, at the molecular-structural level, repeating the process of fading and exfoliating the paint from the old surface. Advantages of this kind of decor: -non-bounded variability -absolute authenticity of the final result -ecologicality -acceptable price.
To see live samples and get free consultations from the project manager you can go to: Ekaterinburg, ul. Moscow, 66